Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September 2007: D3/21

--------------------
WORKOUT
--------------------

8:15 PM - 2 mile run

A lovely twilight run at an acceptable 17 degrees Celsius. I mapped out a run that was exactly 2 miles, and we ran about 3K of it. (Apparently I am incapable of reading a map. I checked my route today and it's actually 4K, of which we ran about 3.8K. No wonder I'm not allowed to drive when we go anywhere.) I had to stop at about the 2K point to stretch my calf, but after that CM paced me for about 800 600 metres at a pretty brisk pace. It was awesome! I was running, not plodding. My legs felt good, my posture was easy, and my breathing was barely difficult. CM says that next time he's going to push me to the end, rather than letting me ease off the last few metres. Bring it on!

--------------------
NUTRITION
--------------------

7:15 AM - 1 cup Kashi cereal, 1 cup soy milk
9:00 AM - 1 cup coffee
11:00 AM - 1 banana
12:30 PM - grilled pork chop, 1 cup asparagus
3:30 PM - 1 cup chopped tomatoes and cucumbers
5:00 PM - 1 slice banana bread
7:30 PM - 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 grilled salmon
9:00 PM - 1/2 grilled salmon, steamed carrots and broccoli

No comments: