Sunday, September 2, 2007

September 2007: D1/21

--------------------
WORKOUT
--------------------

3:00 PM
4 mile run

The loop was about 6K, but I took a few walk breaks, more for the mental pause than anything else, I think. My legs and breathing were fine, and I don't feel drained like I usually do after a "long" run.

When I run from the house, my loop goes clockwise and the end of the run features a 200 metre hill climb--our house is at the top of a hill. I bitch and moan about it, but one of the things that makes a run feel so satisfying is when I've got enough energy left to jam it up that tiny piece of incline. Today I did!

So, while I haven't run for the past two weeks, I'm still on schedule with my training, distance-wise. I just can't afford to miss the 2 and 3 mile runs scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday. So...I won't.

--------------------
NUTRITION
--------------------

12:00 PM - sourdough toast, hashbrowns, egg, sausages
4:00 PM - apple slices with peanut butter, 1/3 ham and cheese sandwich
7:30 PM - Japanese pork and veggie curry over white rice

No comments: