Monday, August 4, 2008

Goal #4 - Seattle Half-Marathon, November 30

I didn't mean to take a blogging break, but as the days counted down to the May half-marathon, I was less and less inclined to record every detail of every run. I think I just got tired, what with everything else going on in my life. In any case, I did complete the half, but just barely. I totally ran out of juice at the 10-mile mark, and walked a good part of the final 5K.

So I've registered for the Seattle Half, and as I did last time, I've counted out the number of runs remaining to the race. 63 this time!

I probably ran about 50 of the 67 runs that I had planned out last time, so my goal this time around is to hit every one of the 63 I have planned for Seattle. I know that if I complete all of the training, the race itself will not be a problem. I've had some difficulty in the past two months hitting any kind of consistency with my runs. Now that I have a solid goal and the training plan in place, I have no excuses.

No comments: