Monday, August 20, 2007

August 2007: D11/23

--------------------
WORKOUT
--------------------

8:00 PM
2 mile run

Finally got to the run that I was supposed to do on Saturday. Ugh. The good news is that I've sped up a significant amount, even in just the last three runs. The bad news, well, there isn't any, really, except that this is not something I can bag on. I've got another 2 mile run tomorrow and Thursday, and then 5K on Saturday for the first time in ages.

--------------------
NUTRITION
--------------------

7:15 AM - 1 cup Kashi cereal, 1 cup soy milk
11:00 AM - 1/4 chicken quesadilla, 2 cups coffee
3:00 PM - pork and eggplant over brown rice
7:00 PM - whole wheat penne w spaghetti sauce and fat free cottage cheese
9:30 PM - 1/2 cup carrot-orange-ginger soup

Still no greens. ARGH. I even have bagged baby spinach in the fridge! Maybe I should shove a double handful into a veggie frittata tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love following your diet. Pork and eggplant w/ br rice...a favorite? or just great nutrition or both.

Good luck in Saturday's race!